NOTE: This product is almost sold out
Update : Due to our offer, the stock is limited . If we are sold out , it will take 2-3 weeks for us to have new stock and the price will go back to the original price .
You can use a paper cutter to cut any size to fit your window
- 🌠🌠Daytime Privacy Protection- This reflective window film can only provide great privacy during the daytime, because the exterior glass will create a mirror effect when the light outside is stronger than the light inside. Note: At night, the mirror effect is reversed and people can see the interior from the outside, so remember to draw the curtains at night!
- 👍👍Easy to Install- This self-adhesive window film with flimly glue, very easy to install and remove, only use a Lot of water on the glass surfaces to paste, and can be easily removed by peeling from the corner and spraying plenty of water, leaves no residue, do no damage to your glass.
- 🌞🌞UV Blocking- Blocks 95% of harmful ultraviolet rays, softens strong sunlight. Protect your skin and allows you to enjoy sunshine in peace. Also prevent furniture from fading.
- 🌴🌴Heat Insulation- This heat control window film can help to keep warm in winter and block out heat in summer.
- 🏡🏡Widely Application- Suitable for using in Office, Gym, Home, Mall, Rental Apartment, and more!
Window Film Installation Instructions:
Step 1. Make sure the window is clean, especially the corners.
Step 2. Measure the window size and cut the window film.(Leave an excess for easy adjustment)
Step 3. Wet the galss with soapy water(or just clear water also work well), the more water, the better.
Step 4. Remove the transparent backing film.(Tips: Affix a tape on the corners of both sides can quickly remove the backing film)
Step 5. Apply the smooth side onto the glass.
Step 6. Squeegee away water and air bubbles.
Step 7. Trim off the margins. More efficient in teamwork!
Mirror Reflective Effect
- During the day, there is strong sunlight outside, the mirror reflection effect brings nice privacy protection.
- The film can block about 95% of the harmful UV rays, protects your skin from direct sunlight. Also helps to prevent furniture from fading.
- Prevent the glass fragments from splashing and injuring people while the glass is broken.
Different effect between daytime and night
The outside glass will show a mirror effect as well as keep your privacy only during daytime, and you can see outside from inside. When evening indoor light is stronger, then the glass outside will lose mirror effect as well as outside people can see inside, so remember to draw shades if necessary.